American Airlines Seat Selection: Select Your Preferred Seats
Planning a trip to your favorite destination and not getting your desired seat can be disappointing. So, why let your time and efforts of booking air tickets go in vain when you can choose your seats in advance. If you are flying with American Airlines, you can save your efforts and fly comfortably. The American airlines seat selection process lets you choose your preferred seat on board without a hassle. You just need to select one of the available seats and pay its price, resulting in an even better air journey.
When making your flight reservations, you see a seat map. This seat map will provide you all the available seating information, and you can choose the empty seats. American Airlines is a leading name in the airline industry, and thus you can never be disappointed with any of their services. Below is a clear description of how your American airlines booking allows you to select your favorite seats onboard.
Steps to Check the American Airlines Onboard Seat Availability
If you have a clear idea of the seat selection process, you can look forward to an exciting flight. But, you need to pay the American airlines seat selection fee before moving on with the boarding pass retrieval. If you face any difficulties, get immediate help from the airline executives. You can check the availability of seats on board as follows:
- Navigate the web to find the official American Airlines website and log in with the right credentials.
- Now, choose your cabin class and enter the seat map section to select a seat.
- Here you can see the available seats to sit in the main cabin seating options and see the green, blue, orange, and white-colored seat options.
- Each color presents the available or unavailable seats for selection and assignments.
- The green color is for priority cabin level; Orange is for the main cabin, blue shows the available seats, whereas white is for unavailable seats.
- Once you select the seating options, enter the name and contact number as per your flight booking details. Also, check the information about your flight during the ending process.
Most people wish to travel conveniently, and that’s why they use the American Airlines Seat Selection process for getting desired seats on the plane. You can also check the seat availability for your flight booking using the above method.
How to select seats on American airlines?
After you know the seats are available, you can simply put answers to: “how to select seats on American airlines” question. Here’s how you can reserve the desired seat on board.
- Enter the official website of American Airlines and find their My Trips tab.
- Submit the required details like the ticketed passenger’s first and last name with the booking reference number in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the Find my booking button to enter the manage booking tab.
- Now choose the desired seating option and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the American Airlines Seat Selection process.
According to American Airlines policies, one can select these seats during check-in and also while making the flight booking. But if there is a flight cancellation due to some unavoidable reasons, the payment might be forfeited. Keep in mind to check American airlines refund policy before you opt for a refund on canceling the flights. Also, consult the airline experts about getting your seat selection charges back.