Frontier Airlines Group Travel To Fly With Family & Friends
A week-long trip with your whole group of friends and family sounds fun. When all your people are flying together, the Frontier Airlines group travel policy can help you, as it saves your travel budget and allows your people to stay together.
Under this policy, ten or more people can buy air tickets with Frontier at the same price. Moreover, you can pay a certain amount to reserve the seats. However, there are more details about this facility.
Get all the information about combined travel by reading the subtopics below.
What is the Group Travel Policy At Frontier Airlines?
Like many other local and international air carriers, the green airline has a separate department for people who wish to fly together under one booking. These are the prime features of Frontier airlines group travel scheme:
- Ten or more people can fly together (friends/ family members etc.).
- All of them should have the same itinerary.
- The Frontier will charge one price for the entire group.
Read below to learn how you too can ask for such bookings.
How Do I Book Tickets For The Entire Group At Frontier?
The process to book frontier group travel tickets is quite simple. You have to contact the group bookings department. Here is how you can book such tickets:
- Firstly, browse the official website and look for the group travel form.
- After that, fill out this form and open the home page.
- Furthermore, enter the departure and arrival destinations along with travel dates at the home page search bar.
- With this, the passengers can verify if their desired flight for group travel is being offered or not.
- If the flight you were looking for is available, you need to mention its departure time in the comments section of the request form.
- Note that you should file Frontier Airlines booking group travel only once.
The passengers will receive a response to their request from the group travel department within two business days.
What is the Cost For Frontier Group Booking?
You need to pay a non-refundable amount of $5 per person at the time of reserving your seats. Here are the regulations related to frontier airlines group travel fees that you should know:
- The air ticket price for each person will be the same.
- Name change up to one person is free for group tickets. However, for more name changes, you need to pay an additional fee.
- You can only book direct/ non-stop flights under the group travel facility.
- Only standard fare options are available for booking.
- The sum of $5 per person is a non-refundable deposit to reserve your ticket. For confirmation, you have to pay the whole sum 60 days before the flight’s departure.
Passengers should ensure that they reach out to the group travel department at Frontier for any doubts regarding the combined flying services of this airline.
Can I Earn Miles With Frontier Group Travel?
The airline rewards its group travelers with Frontier miles for every flight. Every member of the group gets a part of miles into their account.
To avail of these miles, they must enter the Frontier Miles Number while booking the tickets and during the check-in. However, if one of these travelers of the group doesn’t have a miles account, they need to make a new account and provide its number during the booking.
Get more info on frontier airlines group travel by dialling the Frontier customer service phone number 1 (801) 401-9000 and talking to 24/7 live travel agents.
What Are The Rules To Make Group Tickets For More Than 10 People?
Frontier Airlines Group Travel allows you to book tickets for groups of 10 or more people on the same itinerary. Fill out the online group travel form to start.
You should be aware of these rules regarding the frontier fares for group travel bookings:
- Firstly, the group fares set an equal price for an individual ticket.
- Also, you can change your name on one ticket for free. You would need to pay an additional fee to make changes to more tickets.
- The Frontier Airlines Group Travel plan is available only for direct/ non-stop flights. Connecting flights are not eligible for such service.
- Flyers can book such tickets only through the standard fare option.
- Apart from that, a non-refundable sum of $5 per passenger is charged for the initial booking.
- Frontier will hold reservations till the due date of the full amount, which is 60 days before the take-off timings of the flight.
Large families can opt for the Family Pooling service instead of Frontier Airlines Group Travel for up to 8 passengers and combine your Frontier Miles faster.
Can I Make Group Reservations Frontier Via Customer Service?
When you dial the Frontier Airlines group travel phone number 1 (801) 401-9000, you get access to multiple custom air journey plans with ease.
Here is how you can talk to a Frontier travel agent and reserve your group bookings within minutes at any time of the day.
- Initially, get in touch with the booking service of Frontier Airlines.
- After that, let the IVR guide you to the group travel menu.
- Furthermore, you will have to wait for the system to connect you with a 24/7 live Frontier agent.
- Once the customer service agent greets you, tell them about the number of people in your group, destination, departure & arrival airports, fare type, timings, and others.
- They will note down your query and look for suitable options.
- If you qualify, the staff will collect the rest of the details from you.
- For payment, you can either pay the non-refundable amount and basic reservation charges at the start or pay the full ticket price at once.
Lastly, you will receive a confirmation message about your group travel with Frontier.
What Are The Benefits Of Booking Frontier Airlines Group Travel Service?
Passengers save money and time while making their air journey more fun when they book tickets to the same destination on the same date. Using this service rewards you in many ways.
- Passengers save themselves from the everyday change in fares. They can hold their reservation till 60 days before the take-off day. Thus, flyers can achieve their budget target for the trip.
- One of the group travelers can show their ticket to the whole group during check-in.
- Name change is free for one traveler in the group. In other Frontier bookings, this facility comes at a cost.
- You can combine Frontier Airlines Group Travel with vacation packages to make a cheap deal without the upfront payments.
Lastly, passengers don’t need to pay any extra fee for the group flight as all the flyers come under the same fare group and facility coverage.
Baggage Policy For Frontier Group Travelers:
Baggage rules for group travelers at Frontier differ from general baggage policy rules. It limits the number of bags you can carry to their plane for the trip.
- Firstly, the baggage size should not exceed 24”x16”x10”.
- Also, the bag weight shouldn’t be more than 50 pounds.
- They can carry personal bags such as small briefcase/ purse/ laptop bag etc.
Frontier Group Travel Booking FAQs
Read More: Frontier Airlines Manage Booking
Frontier Group Travel Booking FAQs
Yes. Indeed. After your group booking with Frontier, you have to check in as early as possible through the mobile app or any other online method. Upon availability, you will get group seats at check-in.
If you have a group of more than 10 people together, you can opt for the group travel facility from Frontier Airlines. Under these tickets, one price would be charged for all air tickets for the same itinerary.
You can get in touch with the group flying department on weekdays (Monday-Friday) between 8 AM and 4:30 PM MST. The department takes two business days to respond to Frontier group travel queries.