When a family or friend group wants to travel, the ideal option is to book group travel flights that allow 10 or more people to fly together. Group travel united airlines to save time as you don’t have to make multiple reservations. If you are also planning one such trip, read the blog below to get more details on this facility.
How To Make United Airlines Group Travel Request?
Follow the process mentioned below to book your group reservation with United Airlines. The step-by-step method will guide you till the end:
- Firstly, visit the website united.com and scroll down the page.
- Find the products and services tab and the group and meeting travel option.
- Further, find the link for the “online bid request form.”
- After that, fill out the form and receive press submit button.
- The passenger will receive a response within 2 business days.
Once you receive a response, you can proceed with the quoted prices and follow the rest of the prompts to complete your booking. When checking in for the flight, you can show the United Airlines group booking details and get priority over others.
Steps To Book United Airlines Large Group Travel Over Customer Service
Travelers can call the dedicated customer service line for group reservations at United to get in touch with someone who will receive quotes and clarify any doubts.
- Dial the United Airlines group travel phone number 1-800-426-1122 M-F.
- The number will connect you to the group sales department of the airline.
- Further, wait until the hold time is over, and an executive will soon join the call.
- After that, provide the details of the group, destination, and other information required.
- They will tell you a quoted price for the reservation right away.
- Lastly, you can proceed with the booking and pay the booking amount accordingly.
After the booking process, you will receive a response as confirmation of your booking over email and text. You can contact the dedicated service line for any other service regarding group sales or flight changes.
Why Should You Buy United Airlines Group Sales Tickets?
When you book group travel with United airlines, you get benefits far better than conventional booking from any other airline. Read below to find out why you should book group travel with united only.
- Firstly, the airline offers special pricing for group travelers.
- Also, you get a guaranteed price quote, valid for 2 upcoming business days.
- Further, you save tons of money with group travel.
- A special group coordinator is available at the airport for United Airlines Group Travel Booking.
- Passengers get priority check-ins at all airports.
- The same fare is guaranteed for the entire group.
Lastly, everyone who has a group travel booking on United Airlines can clarify their doubt from the special customer service number available only for group sales.
Terms & Conditions For Group Reservations With United Airlines
The process to book group reservations from the official United Airlines or customer service is fairly easy. However, there are certain terms & conditions to make the group ticket process easy for both the airlines and the customer.
- Initial deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Hence, for itinerary changes, additional fees and new fare quotes apply.
- Also, to change the date and time, the passenger might have to pay a fare difference.
- Passengers necessarily need to pay the rest of the amount by the deadline. Otherwise, the non-refundable fee will be forfeited.
- Group bookings on united.com or other official sources are eligible for baggage pooling.
- However, ancillary costs and other in-flight facilities are not included in the group quote; passengers must also buy them.
- 25% of the initial quoted amount is paid as the non-refundable amount for the group booking.
- The passenger must provide details of all the flyers at atleast 48 hours before the flight’s departure.
- Further, when only two days are left for the flight’s departure, the entire booking amount has to be paid immediately.
Passengers can find out what conditions apply to their group reservation with United by dialing the dedicated customer service number 1-800-426-1122 M-F.