Book Delta Airlines Multi City Flights
Do you want to visit many cities without spending on extra airfare? Save big on your next trip when you book Delta Multi City Flights. The airline offers multi-city flights across 275+ cities globally. Now you can visit many destinations under one reservation and avoid the hassle of booking multiple return flights.
One can book Delta airlines multi city flights online via the official website or offline through customer service. However, there are a few restrictions that you must know to save more on your travel budget.
Let’s explore different ways of booking different destination flights.
What Are Delta Multi City Flights?
Delta airlines multi city tickets, also known as 2-stop flights, allow you to travel between more than two destinations in one reservation. For example, you can start your trip with New York, go to Orland, further visit Los Angeles, and end your trip in San Fransisco.
A connecting flight/ layover is different as the waiting time is a few hours between two flights. Whereas, when you book Multi City Flights on Delta, you can choose travel dates to different cities per your schedule. It makes multi-city reservations the most flexible option when visiting many cities or attending business events in many destinations.
How Do I Book A Multi City Flight On Delta Customer Service?
Dial 1 (800) 221-1212 or +1-860-318-2831 to book multi-city flight Delta Airlines through the customer assistance team. Get tickets 24/7 for 200+ cities.
- Firstly, dial the Delta customer service number as mentioned above.
- Further, wait for the IVR to start a response.
- Next, press # to repeat the instructions.
- Otherwise, press 5 to speak to a representative at Delta.
- Once your call connects, you can inform upto 6 destination preferences.
- They will find you the appropriate flights.
Be flexible with dates to get greater discounts. Once you pay for the flights, your flights will be booked, just like regular flights.
How To Book A Multi City Flight On Delta Online?
Alternatively, you can visit the official Delta Airlines website to Book Multi City Flights. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, open the website through a safe browser.
- Further, check out the Book Flights option.
- From the flight type drop-down, choose multi-city as your preferred option.
- Next, select the number of passengers, origin/ departure destination, and other details.
- However, to book multi city flights Delta, you have to click add a flight option (maximum limit: 6 cities).
- Finally, pick the travel class: basic/ main cabin/ Delta comfort/ first class/ premium select/ Delta one.
- Lastly, press enter to find available multi city flights.
You can sort flights by stopovers and total cost. Further, add the rest of the details and on-screen instructions to book multi city flights Delta. Buy tickets atleast 90 days before departure to secure cheaper fares.
Popular Domestic/ International Routes To Book Multi City Flights
One can add 6 different departure and 6 arrival destinations for their flight to other cities. You can also add connections to make your flight cheaper when you book multi city flights.
These are popular domestic routes to travel on your next bucket list:
- New York → Orlando → Miami
- San Francisco → Los Angeles → Las Vegas
- San Diego → Salt Lake City → New York
- Seattle → Denver → Atlanta
Famous International routes for which travelers book multi city flights:
- New York → Paris → Madrid
- Venice → Florence → Rome
- Atlanta → Sao Paulo → Buenos Aires
- London → Edinburgh → Dublin
Kindly look for Delta multiple city flights at least 90 days before the flight’s departure. By being flexible with dates, you will find several flights offering upto 70% off airfare.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can book multi city flights on Delta Airlines. Contact the customer service team of Delta Air Lines on 1 (800) 221-1212. Otherwise, checkout the official website, open the book menu, and choose multi-city to add multiple destinations on your next trip.
Get in touch with a representative to book your Delta multi city reservation through customer service. Otherwise, go to the book option on the homepage and choose the multi-city filter on the trip type option. Further, to add more cities, click the plus sign below.
If you book well in advance, you will get multi-city Delta reservations, which are cheaper than many other domestic air carriers. Usually, it also can change/ cancel flights before departure without any additional fee. Look for last-minute flight deals or call Delta agents to secure one of the cheapest international multiple cities flights.