How to cancel an Allegiant Airlines flight?
Do you need instant assistance for Allegiant Airlines Cancel Flight due to last-minute changes in travel plans? If yes, contact the airline’s customer care team and request the executive to help you out.
Allegiant Airlines is a certified three-star flag carrier, widely popular for serving quality services onboard the flight and additional assistance. From flight bookings to cancellations, the team gives maximum help and guidance to its customers. You can choose Allegiant Airlines cancel flight on the official site and cancel your entire trip within a few clicks.
What is Allegiant Airlines cancel flight policy?
As per the Allegiant Airlines cancel flight policy, anyone can cancel flights for free within 24 hours of the purchase. However, if you cancel the flight after24 hours, you have to pay the cancellation charges depending on the ticket type. After deducting the extra charges, the team will transfer the remaining amount to the original payment mode.
What is the procedure for canceling a flight on Allegiant Airlines?
Flyers can cancel a scheduled flight online using the site and mobile app and make modifications within a few clicks.
Here are the following steps that you need to follow for canceling a flight online –
- Head to the airline’s official site and log into your account.
- Enter your login details like username and password.
- Fill in your last name and flight booking number.
- Hit the “Manage Bookings” tab.
- Choose the flight to apply for flight cancellation and click on the Cancel Flight button.
- After canceling the flight, head to the payment page.
- Make an online payment for canceling a flight reservation after the grace period.
- At last, you will receive a notification mail from the team on canceling a ticket online.
Allegiant Airlines cancel flight policy due to Covid-19
With the outbreak of the Covid-19 situation, travelers had to cancel booked flights or reschedule trips to another date. As a result, the airline temporarily reduced the change and cancellation penalty to $25 per person and flight segment. Flyers can contact the team via call, email, live chat, and social media to seek assistance on flight cancellation matters. The team will cancel a flight and claim a refund by sending an online refund application. The team will initiate a refund in the form of travel credit in the wallet for future trips.
Allegiant Flight Cancellation and Refund Policy Guidelines
Flyers can apply for a risk-free cancellation and refund by choosing Allegiant Airlines cancel flight option on the site. However, the person has to fulfill the requirements of the airline’s flight cancellation and refund policy.
- As per the Allegiant cancellation policy, there is no penalty for canceling a reservation within 24 hours of the original purchase. After canceling the flight, request a ticket refund by submitting the refund form.
- With the help of the “Manage Booking” feature on the site, make flight upgrades depending on your travel plans.
- Once you qualify for risk-free cancellation, the team will transfer the credit to the wallet for future travel needs. It will be valid for one year.
- You have to submit $75 for canceling a reservation after the grace period. However, if you have purchased Trip Flex with an award ticket, the team does not charge an extra fee.
For further assistance on canceling or upgrading a scheduled reservation, dial the toll-free helpline number and speak with the experts.