Did you buy a ticket at Moroccan carrier in a hurry and now want to look for a better class of travel? You can try the Royal Air Maroc upgrade by spending an additional fee or miles in your kitty from previous journeys with Maroc.
However, not all tickets bought with the royal airline are eligible for upgrades. Whether you can look for a better option depends upon your flight distance, previous class, frequent flyer status, and many other factors.
Read and learn what makes you qualify for an upgrade and how you can get a last-minute deal.
How do I upgrade on Royal Air Maroc?
Flyers can get a royal air Maroc business class upgrade by visiting the official website or calling the Maroc executive at the official phone number.
- Firstly visit the official website and navigate to the upgrade page of Air Maroc.
- After that, allow the airline to identify you. For example, provide details such as the airport, booking reference number of 6 digits, and family name.
- Furthermore, when the airline gets your details, they will show the passenger details you can verify.
- You will get to know if your ticket is eligible for the Royal Air Maroc upgrade or not.
- If you qualify for it, the airline will congratulate you and list out all the upgrade details, such as the fee, facilities, and miles spending option.
- Finally, make the payment accordingly through earned miles or credit card. Usually, passengers can pay their fees with both methods.
Lastly, you will receive confirmation and an updated ticket for your flight.
- Firstly, dial the royal air Maroc customer services number 1 (800) 344-6726.
- You will soon talk to a real human at Maroc, and they will ask you about your query.
- After that, tell them that you need to upgrade your booking. Provide the details such as booking number, last name, and others.
- They will check the eligibility and let you know if you are qualified or not.
- Also, if you are willing to use your miles, inform them of the same, and they will make the arrangement.
- Furthermore, they will inform you of the fees.
Submit the fees, and you will instantly receive a confirmation message from the airline.
What Are The Terms & Conditions For Royal Air Maroc Business Class Upgrade?
Given the limited premium and business class seats, the Moroccan royal airline approves upgrade requests for only a few passengers. Here are the basic conditions that you should follow to increase your chances of getting an upgrade:
- You cannot ask for an upgrade award before buying the air ticket.
- The offer is applicable for paying classes apart from X, G, N, S, and E bags.
- Royal Air Maroc upgrades via miles points are given priority over other requests.
- Also, your upgrade request is valid for one way only. For round-way trips, you have to ask for an upgrade of the return flight separately.
- The option to transfer upgrades is available for Safar Flyer (loyalty program) only.
Note: Passengers using their miles to enhance their seat class have to spend them depending upon the flight distance. They need to consult their award calculator, which will determine the miles you need to pay.
Unlock high-quality meals, comfortable seats, and the best form of entertainment for long-haul flights with business upgrades at Royal Air Maroc.
Read Recent Article Here: