Do you have a large group of school children traveling together, or is it a big family vacation? Whatever the case, Spirit Airlines group travel facility will handle the task of booking tickets for everyone in the group so that you can focus more on other aspects of the journey.
You can use the group travel service from Spirit Airlines when 10 or more people are traveling on one itinerary. The prices and fare categories of all the passengers in this group will be the same.
Read below to learn when and how you can use this Spirit Airlines service and save more time & money!
How Do I Book For At Spirit Airlines Group Travel ?
Passengers can reserve group travel with Spirit Airlines by using the spirit airlines group travel phone number 1(855)728-3555. Use the facility with these steps:
- Firstly, fill out the request form for group bookings on the official Spirit website and ask for quotes.
- At this stage, passengers won’t receive quotes over the phone. Hence, keep patience and submit this form first.
- After that, the airlines will respond to your request within 3 business days with data related to Spirit Group Travel Booking Facility quotes.
- If you wish to negotiate further or have a question regarding the tickets, contact the phone number we mentioned above.
To ask your questions or confirm the booking of this facility of Spirit Airlines at the quoted price, get in touch with the live experts. Keep the confirmation code ready that was sent to you in the email.
How Much Is The Spirit Airlines Group Travel Program Fee?
To travel with Spirit on group bookings, you must pay a minimum non-refundable amount per person to reserve the ticket. Important information regarding fees:
- Firstly, to secure team Spirit travel, the flyer has to pay a non-refundable amount of $5 per person.
- Also, travelers can pay the final payment upto 60 days before the flight’s departure date.
- Group tickets with Spirit Airlines come with a free name change policy when more than 30 days are left to depart. However, when less than 30 days are left, you have to pay $5 per person for changing names.
- Besides, the non-refundable Spirit flight reservations charge of $40 per passenger is applicable within 7 days of purchasing group travel tickets; when the journey is away by more than 60 days. If less than 60 days are left, you must pay the full ticket amount while buying the ticket.
- On spirit.com, you can make payments with all types of credit cards and checks. However, multiple payment modes do not apply to one transaction.
- Lastly, you cannot cancel group bookings with Spirit Airlines for individual passengers.
Finally, the prices of your tickets will depend upon the quotes sent by Spirit Airlines. If you accept the quote within 24 hours of receiving the email, that would be the final price you’ve to pay.
Benefits Of Spirit Airlines Group Travel Reservations
The Spirit Group Travel facility allows the same price booking for 10 or more people in one reservation. Passengers get easy confirmation via a phone call.
Here is why you must take advantage of the group travel option:
- Firstly, travelers can confirm their bookings of 10 or more people at once without paying the full amount of every spirit airlines group travel ticket. You can hold the payment for upto 60 days before the flight’s departure.
- Also, you can travel without a ticket in hand. Only one person can confirm the reservation at check-in for everyone.
- Spirit Airlines Reservations center will send group travel specialists to help the flyers with concerns related to this topic.
- Lastly, you can place a name change request free of cost up to 30 days before the Spirit flight’s departure.
Flyers can take further help from Spirit Airlines Reservation’s dedicated branch of group travel for booking or cancellation-related queries. Also, note that Spirit’s quoted prices are valid for 24 hours only.
Read More Blogs Related Spirit Airlines:
Spirit Airlines Seat Selection Policy?
Spirit Airlines Vacation Packages
Spirit Airlines Change Name On Ticket
How Do I Redeem My Spirit Airlines Credit Voucher?
How do I speak to Spirit Airlines customer service?
What is The Spirit Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy?
How Do I Get A Free Flight On Spirit Airlines?
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Spirit seat group together?
Spirit assigns random seats, and there isn’t any guarantee that all the group members will be seated together. Since seat assignment starts at $5, you can pay this minimal price and contact the Spirit Airlines Reservations center to request this matter.
Will Spirit charge a name change fee for group travel reservations?
Group passengers of Spirit Airlines can make a change without paying a fee till 30 days before the flight’s scheduled departure. However, when you try to make changes in less than 30 days of departure, you will surely have to pay a fee per name change.
How do you call Spirit Airlines Group Travel Assistance?
Passengers must fill out the Group Form Request below before getting live assistance from Spirit. After that, they will send you a quoted price. If you wish to proceed further, contact the reservations and confirm the group booking department of Spirit at 1 (855) 728-3555.