Check-in For Flights Online- Use Turkish Airlines Manage Booking
Founded in 1933, Turkish Airline now takes passengers to approximately 200 destinations on a regular basis. Being Turkey’s flag carrier, it has always been an airline that introduces new services to enhance its customer experience. Not long ago, the airline launched an online check-in service, which significantly facilitates passengers. Customers who utilize Turkish Airlines online check-in services can directly t hand over their luggage at the airline’s counter at the airport and save their time. Let us deeply understand the complete web check-in facility and procedures for your Turkish Airlines booking.
How does Turkish Airlines online check-in works?
This service allows all passengers who have confirmed Turkish Airlines Booking to complete most pre-flight procedures online. People often see that flyers have to line up to get to the ticket counter. In order to avoid this situation, Turkish Airlines has introduced the online check-in service, and now passengers can also go to the airline’s official website and check-in. But to perform online check-in, you must keep a few things in mind.
Key Points to remember
- Online check-in is only available at some airports.
- Passengers can register up to eight passengers at a time.
- Passengers will complete check-in procedures such as visa, passport, and other security procedures at the online check-in counter.
- The online check-in facility is open 24 hours before the flight departure, and passengers can perform check-in up to 90 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
- If the airport does not have an online check-in counter, you can use a business class counter. Make sure to allow enough time to perform all safety procedures.
- The online check-in counters are closed 60 minutes before the departure of international flights.
- If you are traveling within Turkey, you need to report to the airline counter at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- If you want to cancel online check-in, you can call Turkish Airlines Customer Service Center.
How to check-in for Turkish Airlines?
Flight check-in for Turkish Airlines is possible only from the Turkish Airlines Manage Booking option. You can follow the series of steps below to check-in for your flight bookings:
- Visit the official website of Turkish Airlines and go to the My trips option.
- This will open the Turkish Airlines manage booking and Check-in page.
- Now enter your e-ticket confirmation number and last name on the ticket.
- Click on the button that says Manage Booking/check-in.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and perform flight check-in.
- Once you complete check-in, you can obtain a boarding pass for your flights.
- While check-in, you will be asked to choose your seats. If you wish, you can select a seat. If you do not want to choose a seat, then the airline will automatically assign you a seat on the plane.
What are the other benefits of web check-in?
The online check-in option also allows the pilot to reserve his preferred seat long before the flight. A facility that you could only use at the airport check-in counter. However, with the online service, they can now do it at home. One of the great benefits of Turkish Airlines online check-in is that you have the right to use this service whether you travel with or without luggage. During this process, you don’t even need to inform the airline of your luggage. When you hand over your luggage to the airport authorities, you can complete this requirement at the baggage drop-off point. Just enter the Turkish Airlines Manage My Booking tab and opt for the online check-in service to feel at ease while you board the plane.