United Airlines Seat Selection: Reserve your seats in Advance
Enjoying a flight is only possible when you sit comfortably, and that depends on whether you get a preferred seat or not. When flying united airlines, you can get various exciting benefits, and choosing a preferred seat is one of them. Making appropriate use of the united airlines seat selection option helps you fly comfortably with the airline. You can simply choose your preferred seats if they are available and ensure you sit together with your friends or family.
This seat selection is just a simple process that takes no longer than 5-10 minutes of your precious time. You visit the United airlines manage booking option and proceed with the seat selection process to sit on the desired seats. They will offer you a seat map that helps you select the available seats and also shows you the payment required for that particular seating option.
What is the United Airlines seat selection policy?
Booking your desired seats using the online seat selection service can help you save much of your time. Passengers can avoid the possibilities of random seat assignments and also ensure that they sit together with their companions. Like every other airline, passengers must follow the united airlines seat selection policy to choose the desired seat on board. It doesn’t matter you need a window seat or an aisle seat. You can enjoy this benefit as soon as the one you want is available.
Follow these steps below to choose the seats onboard
Passengers can use the United airlines seat selection process by following the series of steps mentioned below and enjoy comfortable flying experiences.
- Open your preferred web browser and visit the official United airlines booking website.
- Enter the My trips tab and log in to access the United Airlines manage booking section.
- Wait for the seat map to load, and now you can choose any seat that is not in gray color.
- The gray color indicates an already taken seat, so choose the one where there are white or other colors.
- The white-colored seats do not incur a charge, whereas the orange and blue ones require an extra cost. Just hover over the cursor on the seat you want, and there will be a pop-up box displaying the seating details as well as the cost incurred.
- You can choose seats for all the passengers in your booking. On selecting the seat for one passenger, it will automatically take you to the next one.
- After you are done selecting seats, click on the next flight button to choose seats on your connecting flights as well as return trips.
- Next, click on continue.
- Verify the flying details on the following page and provide the email address where you want your confirmation to be sent.
- Pay for the United Airlines seat selection and print the page to keep the record.
Keep in mind that you can select or change the assigned seats for all United airlines fares except economy cabin seats. If you have economy seats, you can choose them during the booking process or call the airline. The united airlines seat selection phone number is available for the passengers round the clock, and they can seek all the necessary help.If a passenger wants to cancel a booking, they might not get reimbursed for the additional service booking. Given that seat selection is an additional service, they can tend to the United airlines refund policy and get complete information before proceeding with the refunds.