Grasp Exciting Services with Emirates Airlines Manage Booking
Emirates is one of the globally renowned airlines. Based in Dubai, this airline is the Flag carrier of UAE. It offers you various air travel options online, like booking flight tickets, adding or deleting services, and managing your flights. Using the Emirates Airlines Manage Booking option, you can benefit a lot and grasp the airline’s exciting services. You can perform various tasks without leaving your home with their online manage booking service. Read more to find out the list of options available in the manage booking section.
Emirates Manage Booking option helps you achieve the following tasks:
- You can review your Emirates Airlines Booking and also print or share with other passengers traveling with you.
- You can request additional services like meals and entertainment options.
- Changing the schedule such as date and time of flight as per your requirement.
- Performing flight check-in and obtaining a boarding pass.
- Editing your personal and contact information on your booking.
- Adding more passengers to the travel list.
- Requesting excess baggage services.
- Selecting seats of your choice.
- Requesting special assistance services.
These are some of the main benefits of using the “emirates airlines manage booking” online tool on the official Emirates website. After learning about all these benefits, you must be worrying about how you can manage your booking. Take a look at these steps mentioned below:
Follow these steps to manage Emirates Booking:
- Visit the official website of Emirates Airlines on your web browser.
- From the header, select the Manage tab and Go to the emirates airlines manage your booking section.
- Enter your booking reference number with the passenger’s first and last name as per your e-ticket.
- Click on the Button that says retrieve booking and access your flight details.
- Now choose the changes you want to make or any other manage booking option and proceed further to confirm your actions,
Perform Check-In with Emirates online Manage Booking tool:
You can efficiently perform Emirates Airlines check-in on the airline’s official website. Go to the web page and click the “Online Check-In” option. After that, please follow all subsequent steps to complete the process. You can likewise choose your favorite seat without any extra fees.
Here you can choose to print your boarding pass or receive it on your mobile phone. You can check-in 24 hours before the flight departure, but you can also use the service 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time. One of the main features of Emirates online check-in is that, unlike most other airlines, it allows travelers flying with infants to use the service.
Choose your Seats with the Manage Booking option:
You can also choose where you want to sit on the plane. Browse the immersive 3D seat map and experience it before selecting a seat. You can also fly in groups with your family or friends when picking a seat in an airplane. With Emirates Airlines Manage Your Booking option, you can change your seat at any time before or during check-in.
Add excess Baggage with Emirates Manage Booking:
Please refer to the weight limits for checked and carry-on allowance on the official Emirates Booking website to add more luggage. If you need more baggage, you can pay the extra baggage fee online, 20% less than the airport. Before flying, please check the baggage rules and regulations available on the website.
Specific Guidelines for Manage Booking with Emirates:
- If any of the changes are subject to a certain amount of fee, then you have to pay for it.
- If you need to change or cancel your flights in the emirates airlines booking manage section, you have to process it within 24 hours of the booking to avoid any change or cancellation fees.
- If you change or cancel after 24 hours of the initial booking, you have to pay a certain amount of fee.
- Using the Emirates Airlines Manage booking option, one can view, print, or check their itinerary.
- You can also update your contact details and use Skymiles upgrades.
Once you process the Manage booking services and make changes to your flights, you can check your email, which you provided at the booking time, for a confirmation message. If you do not receive a confirmation message, you can contact the Emirates Airlines manage Booking number to confirm your modifications.
See More Top Airlines Manage Booking: