LATAM Airlines Booking Manage Flights & Tickets
LATAM Airlines Flight Bookings & Reservations
Are you a travel enthusiast and a South American? Well, forget the latter and focus on the former because you have LATAM Airlines for that. You can make LATAM airlines booking to fly to/from different parts of South America and get amazing destinations checked off of your bucket list.
Latam Airlines is a low-cost carrier based in Southern America and has its headquarters in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Chile, and Santiago. The airline is also a noticeable part of OneWorld Alliance and is a leading American carrier with 800 regular flights.
- Latam has a fleet size of 172.
- It offers national and international flights to/from Brazil
- Passengers can visit various Latin America Destinations
- With LATAM Airlines booking, passengers can fly from Orlando to Sau Paulo starting at just 780 USD
Passengers can book LATAM airlines tickets and embark on a journey that brings them closer to their dream vacations and also fulfils them.
How do I Book Flights with LATAM Airlines?
Passengers who wish to fly with the cheapest South American carrier can choose to make a Latam Airlines booking for their future trips. Below, you can see how to book a flight on the airline:
To book a Latam Airlines flight,
- Go to the official website of LATAM Airlines and log in to your account.
- Or, continue as a guest directly and enter the LATAM airlines book flight section.
- Enter the trip type, and choose your preferred travel class in this section.
- Also, enter the total number of passengers on the trip
- Now, enter your origin and destination details with the airport.
- Then, mention your preferred travel dates.
- Click on the “Search” button and find a list of available flights.
- Choose your time schedule and continue to book your flights.
- Further, provide the traveller details and continue to the payments section.
- Confirm the details before that and finally, pay for the flights.
After you pay, LATAM airlines will send you a confirmation email with your e-ticket details. You can use these details to make changes under the LATAM airlines my booking option present in the manage booking section.
Book LATAM Flights Through Customer Service
Passengers can also call LATAM Airlines phone number 1 (866) 435-9526 and connect to an on-site representative to book flights. In other words, you can connect to the dedicated booking phone line and request an airline agent for LATAM airlines flight booking.
The call first connects to an IVR, and you can follow a simple instruction set to choose the right number and speak to a live person at LATAM.
What Are the Major Destinations For LATAM Airlines?
Passengers flying LATAM can book their tickets to many destinations across the globe. Below you may find out about the major ones in detail!
The Republic of Chile is in the western region of South America and the southernmost country of this world. Passengers can book flights to Chile with LATAM Airlines and enjoy the heritage of this country of poets. To book flights, you can contact LATAM Chile at +600 526 2000 and get extra discounts.
The most unmissable South American destination, Colombia, is always welcoming tourists. You can also fly to this Spanish Speaking destination with LATAM Airlines. Simply call LATAM Colombia at 018000949490, and confirm your flight booking with the expert’s help.
A country with loads of traditional and cultural diversities, Peru is also in the list of LATAM destinations. You can connect to the booking team for LATAM Perú +51 1 2138200 and find a good deal to fly there this vacation season.
Ecuador is also a major destination on LATAM Airlines list. The beautiful country is like a paradise for visitors. Interested ones can call LATAM Ecuador phone line 01800000527 and obtain all the flight information without hassle with one call.
Bordered by Brazil and Argentina from its East and south walls, Paraguay is home to the largest water reserve in the world. You can find flights with Latam to this bilingual nation and connect to agents at the LATAM Paraguay office at 595 21451535.
You can visit Argentina, one of the safest South American countries, with LATAM Argentina flights. Just dial +08109999526 and confirm your bookings with the airline.
How Do I Alter My Flights With Latam Airlines?
Sometimes, passengers have the most spontaneous decisions after they have made their itinerary booking. At that time, they look for options to make possible alterations to their flights and change them as they seek. They can easily access LATAM airlines’ managed booking options to make certain modifications to their booking itinerary. Here’s how you can manage your flights:
To make changes or alterations to your flight,
- Go to the official website of LATAM Airlines.
- Find the Manage my trip option available on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the option and enter your booking reference number and last name to log in to your account.
- Select the LATAM airlines flights you are travelling from.
- Under the option, you’ll find several options with the help of which you can easily amend changes to your flight itinerary.
- Submit the changes and click on the submit button.
- Once you are done with the changes, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email id.
Passengers who have a group booking with the airline can directly contact LATAM airlines group manage booking department and make the required changes.
Can I Send My Minor Kid Alone With LATAM?
If you have concerns about booking flights for Unaccompanied Minors and Children, there is no need to worry about anything. You can benefit from LATAM airlines unaccompanied minor service and send your kids alone on flights. Below are some of the important points related to the LATAM unaccompanied minor policy that you should know about.
- LATAM offers unaccompanied minor services for children 8 and 11 or 12 to 17 years of age or above.
- However, this service is only available on non-stop flights for children with age 8 to 11, and for those between 12 to 17, they can take connecting flights.
- When you purchase this service, the airline ensures that your child is accompanied by its staff members and taken care of by in-flight staff throughout the journey.
- The service is available upon request for flights within Brazil, Colombia, Chile, or Peru.
- Notarial parental permission from both parents will be necessary for taking unaccompanied minor services on LATAM Airlines.
- When making a reservation for your child, please note that your child’s age will determine which booking, ticketing, and seating rule will apply.
- If you are making a reservation for your infant who is below the age of 2, you will have to contact LATAM Reservations.
Note that infants and unaccompanied minors will be charged a fee when traveling by LATAM flight. Kindly refer to the LATAM airlines official site for more details on unaccompanied minor travel with LATAM.
What is LATAM Airlines's Seat Selection Policy?
If you want totally exclusive benefits with Latam, you should go for a LATAM + Seat offer. The option lets you choose your seats onboard while flying premium economy for free. Using the LATAM airlines seat selection, passengers can enjoy more space and reclining seats of their own choice.
To reserve a LATAM + seat benefit, you do not have to pay any costs, and you can simply do so in three ways:
- While booking flights
- Using the LATAM manage Booking option under “My Trips”
- Through Latam customer service
Latam also allows you to choose seats for a fee if you are not a Black or Black signature member. The no charge is only for the domestic or international flights of passengers with Platinum Membership.
However, if you want a seat with Basic Fare purchased after September 10, 2021, you have to make a LATAM Airlines seat selection for a fee. The “My trips” option online allows you to choose your seats without a hassle.
For extra seats on Latam flights, you need to pay an amount for the particular seat depending on the booking time and LATAM Seat Selection rules.
What is LATAM Airlines Pet Travel Policy?
Thinking about traveling with your pet on Latam? You should know the LATAM airlines pet policy in detail. The airline allows you to take your pet on board with them, but it solely depends on the pet’s size, weight, and breed. These factors will also determine where you can keep them, i.e., in the airplane as in-cabin pets, checked luggage, or in the cargo.
LATAM Pet Travel Rules
- Only dogs and cats weighing no more than 7 kgs, including containers, are accepted on a LATAM flight.
- The airline decides where to put the pets between cargo or checked luggage as per the pet size itself.
- The pet should be totally vaccinated to be able to travel with LATAM.
- It must be at least 16 weeks old and should have been totally weaned before travel.
- Only one connection per trip will be possible when traveling with pets.
You can check with the airline’s official website for any additional details to make LATAM Airlines booking with pets.
Looking up the cheapest flights to confirm your LATAM Airlines tickets? You can follow the travel process and policies above before you decide on your final itinerary and make a booking accordingly. To book flights with the cheapest fares, call LATAM Airlines phone number.