What do we Collect as information?
We divide our collected information into two sorts:
- Data provided by users over registration ( registration on our website is totally optional).
- Tracking information from the visitors navigating our website.
What do we do with the information?
However, we don’t force the visitors to register with us on their first navigation. Still, to take advantage of all the available services on our website, they must register and also submit certain information while they complete the registration.
- As you are a visitor, we may ask you for your name, home address, contact number, email address, and financial information.
- This helps us to customize our website, and we can meet our visitors’ needs.
- In order to enable our website to respond to the needs and interests of visitors, we track the pages that each user visits.
- We then combine this data with actual data on the pages visited by other users. In this way, we can track the traffic patterns of visitors.
- When a visitor requests a page, our web server automatically collects information about the visitor, including the IP address.
- Among other things, we use the visitor’s IP address to manage our website, resolve web server issues, and do other things.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.