ManageAirlinesBooking is designed and created to help worldwide travelers modify their flights and manage their flight bookings. If you are looking for a manage booking service for the leading airlines, we will provide you with the best platform, and you can make easy alterations.
However, it is recommended that you read the terms and conditions given here carefully before using the service and accept the terms and conditions set in the future. If you continue to use the website, it obviously means that you accept these terms and conditions. These terms are related to all booking-related transactions and other services provided on www.manageairlinesbooking.com and are subject to legal obligations.
In the first draft of the “Terms and Conditions” of this article, “we,” “our,” “us,” and “ours” refer to ManageAirlinesBooking and its affiliates. “Their,” “user,” “your,” “you,” or “customer” is related to people who use manageairlinesbooking.com to obtain information, add inflight services and meal packages, cancel their flight booking or change their flight information like name, date, or schedule with a particular airline.
- The following terms and conditions represent the legal rights, restrictions, and obligations of users when using and participating.
- The manageairlinesbooking.com website contains classified ads, various e-mail functions, forums, Internet links, and all content and information.
- The website is maintained and operated by manageairlinesbooking.com.
- You agree that this website is a convenient platform for searching the contact numbers of dedicated airlines.
- You are a potential user.
- You have the inalienable right to read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to comply with all obligations and rules mentioned here legally or any other documents incorporated herein by reference.
- If you refuse to accept the terms described in the “Terms and Conditions” of this document, you are prohibited from accessing this website.
- Therefore, if you do not want to accept any of these regulations, please stop browsing this website immediately.
- Besides, after accepting these terms and conditions, you also agree to use this website, and you are over 14 years old. You have the ability or following the law to enter into a legally binding and enforceable contract.
- We have the right not to mention the elements contained in the travel products and services provided by the final travel supplier, but not limited to offers, grades, photos, and discounts.
- We are not responsible for any currency exchange fees or final currency prices that you will not have to pay for any international bookings made through our website. You must agree to the fact that currency exchange rates may change and will be updated regularly based on economic conditions. The fares displayed on our website are shown in the national currency.
- Many tickets are non-refundable. Otherwise, a certain cancellation fee will be charged when the ticket is terminated. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not cancel the reservation after payment. The refund depends entirely on the service provider. We do not have any control over tickets containing tickets booked based on specific fares and bulk prices.
Accessibility and Membership
manageairlinesbooking.com now provides you with an inclusive, revocable license to use the website described in the terms and conditions however,
- You may not copy, distribute or imitate this website in any way without prior written consent to book or cancel flights.
- Except for using the website for practical purposes, you will not make any changes or modifications to any part of the website.
Website Copyright Liability
We firmly respect the literary property rights of others and expect the same return. The text, logos, technologies, trademarks, and content published on this website are protected by copyright, and you may not copy or reproduce these texts, technologies, logos, trademarks, and content for any editorial, commercial or personal purposes.
If you think or find that any of your content has been copied or copied, which may contain or violate copyright terms, you can send us a notice of copyright infringement by mail, which should include the following points.
- Electronic or a physical Signature (of copyrighted content, owner, or the person who is licensed or allowed to represent the owner).
- Specify the copyrighted work you mentioned.
- Xerox authorized to obtain copyrighted content from the Internet, including the URL of the website, can find the content.
- Include enough information to find the copyrighted material, such as its URL or other specific locations on the website for the claimed material.
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- You declare that you firmly believe that the use in question is not authorized by the owner, agent, or law.
- You declare that the above details in the notification are accurate and that you are the copyright owner or one of the authorized persons acting on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please note that the contact information given is only for copyright infringement claims.
- Except for copyright, we will not answer any other questions.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.